Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
7th International Safflower Conference – Pathology
- Bio-efficacy of some newer insecticides against Uroleucon compositae (Theobald) infesting safflower, Carthamus tinctorius Linnaeus.
- V. B. Akashe, M. A. Gud, S. K. Shinde and A. N. Deshpande
- Correlation of weather parameters with development of leaf spot of safflower caused by Alternaria carthami.
- M. A. Gu, D. R. Murumkar, S. K. Shinde and J. R. Kadam
- Integrated Pest Management Strategies against safflower aphid. Uroleucon compositae (Theobald).
- L. Hanumantharaya, R. A. Balikai, C. P. Mallapur, Venkateshulu and C. J. Kumar
- Role of cropping pattern for the management of insect pests in safflower, Carthamus tinctorius L.
- L. Hanumantharaya, V. S. Kubasad, Venkateshalu and S. G. Raju
- Pest status of safflower, Carthamus tinctorius L. in northern parts of Karnataka.
- L. Hanumantharaya, C. P. Mallapur, V. Rudra Naik and C. J. Kumar
- Comparison of safflower fungicide seed treatments in the United States Northern Great Plains.
- B. J. Jacobsen, J. W. Bergman and C. R. Flynn
- Field evaluation of some newer fungicides against leaf spot of safflower caused by Alternaria carthami.
- D. R. Murmkar, D. V. Indi, M. A. Gud and S. K. Shinde
- Pollination ecology of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.)
- A. K. Pandey and A. Kumari
- Influence of crop phenology on population dynamics of aphids, Uroleucon compositae Theobald and its predators.
- R. H. Patil, S. P. Kamath, and U. K. Hulihalli
- Bioefficacy of antagonists against root-rot fungus (Macrophomina phaseolina) of safflower.
- V. Singh, A. M. Ranaware, N. Nimbkar