Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
7th International Safflower Conference – General
- Seed dormancy of safflower – Do we have to worry about it?
- Electroantennogram and ovipositional responses of Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) and Chrysoperla carnea (Stephens) to volatiles of different cultivars of safflower, Carthamus tinctorius L.
- L. Hanumantharaya, K. G. Parameshwarappa, S. B. Suma and C. J. Kumar
- The effect of density, variety, and planting date on yield and yield components of safflower.
- V. Jajarmi, M. Azizi, A. Shadlu, A. and H.Omidy Tabrizi
- The effects of water stress on seed germination in seven safflower cultivars (Carthamus tinctorius L.)
- Effect of sowing depth on safflower emergence and early growth in clay and sandy soils.
- E. Mikkelsen, K. Pickersgill, A. Ponder, N. Wachsmann
- Study of floret removal effects on grain and oil yield and their components in spring safflower.
- M. Sharrifmoghaddasi, A. H. Omiditabrizi