Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
7th International Safflower Conference – Germplasm
- Identification and grouping of safflower varieties through chemical tests.
- N. K. Biradar Patil, S. Macha, B. N. Motagi, U. K. Hulihalli and R. R. Hanchinal
- A note on safflower plant ideotype suitable for Mediterranean environments.
- Evaluation of phenotypic variation in a worldwide germplasm collection of safflower grown under organic farming conditions in South West Germany.
- E. Elfadl, C. Reinbrecht, S. Gruber and W. Claupein
- Mexican safflower varieties with high tolerance to Ramularia carthami.
- M. C. Lope Montoya Coronado
- Safflower genetic resources in India – an overview.
- Sina: The first released safflower variety for dry-lands in Iran.
- S. S. Pourdad, M. J. Moghadam, H. Hatamzadeh and S. Alipour
- Sources of resistance of Alternaria leaf spot among Carthamus wild species.
- R. D. Pasad and K. Anjani
- Evaluation of safflower germplasm in the Australian Temperate Field Crops Collection, Horsham, Australia.
- B. Redden, N. Wachsmann and P. Howie
- Screening of safflower germplasm accessions for resistance against aphids (Uroleucon compositae Theobald).
- Towards developing a productive and non-spiny genotype in safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.).
- P. Suma Biradar, K. G. Salimath, V. Paremeshwarappa, V. Rudranaik and L. Hanumantharaya