Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
7th International Safflower Conference – Genetics
- Study on relationship among nonparametric stability statistics in safflower.
- A. Abdulahi, S. S Pourdad and R. Mohammadi
- Genotype x environment interaction and stability analysis of the seed yield and oil content of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) cultivars.
- E. Esendal, B. Arsian and C. Pasa
- Genetic analysis of earliness trait and its components in safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) by diallel cross.
- H. Hatamzadeh, S. S. Pourdad, K. Alizadeh, S. Alipour and M. J. Moghddam
- Stability of safflower genotypes through nonparametric methods.
- S. S. Pourdad, A. Abdulahi and R. Mohammadi
- Use of stability parameters for comparing safflower genotypes in multi-environment trials.
- S. S. Pourdad and R. Mohammadi
- Outcrossing rate of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) genotypes under the conditions of Northern Germany.
- S. Rudolphi, H. C. Becker and S. von Witzhe-Ehbrecht
- Selection strategy for yield improvement in safflower involving spiny and nonspiny types.
- V. Rudra Naik, M. G. Bentur, P. M. Salimath and K. G. Parameshwarappa
- Breeding strategy for improvement of flower and seed yields in safflower.
- V. Singh, N. M. Kolekar and N. Nimbka
- Breeding for Fusarium wilt resistance in safflower.
- V. Singh, A. M. Ranaware, N. Nimbkar
- Inheritance of genetic male sterility and evaluation of newly developed mail sterile lines in safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.).
- S. M. Suryapaujari, B. Nair, V. B. Kalamkar, N. H. Sable, P. V. Patil, J. J. Maheshwari and P. B. Ghorpade
- Variation in response to Alternaria carthami infection by a range of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) varieties.
- V. Thomas, R. Norton and N. Wachsmann
- Inheritance of very high oleic acid content and its relationship with several morphological and physiological traits.
- Y. A. S. Hamdan, B. Perez-Vich, J. M. Fernadez-Martinez and L. Velasco